Social Media Brand Manager
February 11, 2022
Tombras, an independent, 450+ person, national full-service advertising agency is searching for a Social Media Brand Manager to join our creative, inclusive, and high-energy Organic Social team in Knoxville or Atlanta!
You’ll be joining an Ad Age 2019 A-List Agency. Blurring the lines between a creative agency, a digital agency and a management consultancy, we are one of the largest and fastest-growing independent agencies in North America. Our digital offering is married to the discipline and rigor of our Effie-winning strategists and Cannes Lion-winning creative directors. We are united by our philosophy: Connecting Data & Creativity for Business Results®. You’ll also be a part of a highly creative agency that has been recognized by AdAge, Adweek, Communication Arts, Fast Company, Forbes and Fortune.
What you'll be doing:
- Community Management Oversight
- Advanced-Data Analysis
- Content Analysis
- Social Communications Strategy
- Influencer & Partnership Program Management
- Customer Service / Platform Engagement Strategy & Execution
- Social Monitoring & QA
- Measurement Mapping & Reporting
- Comprehensive Performance Analysis
What you bring:
- 2-3+ years of experience in a social media role, within an advertising agency is required.
- Comprehensive understanding of integrated social messaging, including advanced content strategies and reputation management.
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency in native social media platforms and third party tools for content management and publishing
- Demonstrates basic ability to use social listening tools and set up campaigns or dashboards on client’s behalf
- Displays the ability to lead the calendar creation process, from strategic planning to client review and final product
- Proactively follows competitive and real-time trends through a socially strategic lens
- Possesses an advanced understanding of reporting metrics and the ability to provide strategic recommendations based on social communications plan
- Displays competence to navigate more complex, strategic needs in client-facing role
- Demonstrates a robust understanding of paid social strategy and capabilities
Why you’ll want to work at Tombras:
- New, Modern building in downtown Knoxville/Buckhead
- Dog-friendly office (Knoxville only)
- Casual dress & environment
- Free Parking
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Generous parental leave for primary and non-primary caregivers.
- Medical (PPO or High Deductible option) for employee + dependents
- Employer-paid Dental & Vision
- Employee Assistance Program for employees + dependents
- Includes 3 free counseling sessions per life event
- HSA Employer Contributions
- Dependent Care FSA Option
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Participation + discretionary employer contribution
- Highly collaborative and high-energy work environment
- Model of ongoing feedback for continuous career growth and development
- A company culture of promotions from within and an atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
This position will be based remotely to start, but will ultimately be based in Knoxville, TN or Atlanta, GA.
Tombras is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, culture, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation, appearance, opinions, beliefs and more.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Job may require traveling overnight, driving long distances as required, and sitting for extended periods of time with occasional walking and standing and occasionally lifting or carrying articles weighing less than 10 pounds.
Remote employees must be based in the United States.