Contract Account Manager
- Manage up to 7 - 10 accounts, concurrently, developing positive working relationships
- Serve as the day-to-day contact on accounts, providing status updates and deliverables and relaying all client feedback to the internal team
- Enable client retention and identify areas for potential growth/upsell
- Work closely with other Account Managers and Junior Account Managers to foster an understanding of operational workflows and a comprehension of client needs
- Oversee all active accounts and work to ensure successful delivery
- Work with other internal departments, specifically Project Management, in order to oversee and assist with progress of all projects
- Ensure timely delivery of all assets
What we'll love about you:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field
- A minimum of 7 - 10 years of agency or related client-facing experience
- Ability to provide strategic and constructive feedback to cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Organization, ability to multitask and self sufficiency are a must
- Ability to function in fast paced deadline driven environment
Senior Account Executive
PETERMAYER is an independent, integrated ad agency located in New Orleans, Louisiana. We’re currently looking for a Senior Account Executive to work with our Account Director and other team members to ensure management, completion and implementation of day-to-day marketing efforts and projects. Acts as daily liaison between the agency and the client. Assists team in achieving client marketing objectives with effectiveness to ensure strong and lasting agency/client relationships.
This is a full-time, remote position.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of a marquee telecommunications account.
- Works in partnership with all agency departments and clients, managing day-to-day projects that are on time, within scope, on strategy, and within budget.
- Manages the day-to-day progress, production and launch of advertising campaigns in support of strategic and business goals.
- Works with the team to develop and implement strategic marketing plans that lead to successful communications programs.
- Ensures that the agency relationship helps produce measurable results for the client by providing appropriate support to team members.
- Works with team to ensure agency/client relationships are mutually profitable.
- Provides documentation to clients and internal team for project download/scope of work. Communicates client goals and objectives to agency departments.
- Assists with strategic documents as needed.
- Proposes, presents, and initiates proactive projects to help reach client objectives.
- Seeks input from other agency departments as required.
- Supports supervisor in completing projects, as needed, including billing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or other relevant degree.
- 4 to 7 years in an account service function in advertising or marketing industry.
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills.
- Critical thinker with outstanding analytical capabilities.
- Ability to execute multiple end-to-end projects efficiently.
- Ability to travel and attend client events and functions.
- Prior telecommunications experience (client- or agency-side) is a plus.
PETERMAYER is an independent, integrated marketing agency. We use cultural insights to connect brands with people. The following values are the bedrock of our internal culture:
- Be Better Together.
- Be Honest + Fair.
- Be Generous.
- Be Curious.
- Be All In.
- Be Uniquely You.
PETERMAYER is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for a highly organized, marketing, and communications professional who will lead the brand enhancement and growth of our CEO as well as Big Media companies. The Marketing Coordinator will work directly with the CEO to grow his personal brand and ensure the tone, voice, and messaging is reflective of our company culture and services, and reflects the vision of our CEO. This person will also work with leaders at both Win BIG and Go BIG on social media management and marketing strategy goals for 2021.
How you'll make an impact:
CEO Brand Responsibilities:
- Spearhead a strategic social media presence including all major platforms, including Stories, writing content, creating images, and responding cadence
- Run website audits and edits based on platform expertise and user experience
- Optimize newsletter content, subscribers, and engagement, and report weekly on the success of campaigns and followers
- Spearhead podcast/appearance/speech opportunities, topics, operations, and marketing
- Secure media interviews for Phillip and oversee all aspects of his upcoming book promotion
Win BIG Media / Go BIG Media Brand Responsibilities:
- Strategically use digital presence as a recruiting effort showcasing our culture and work. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, website maintenance, content creation, etc.
- Own the creation of case studies representative of our work and results
- Submit company work and personnel for awards & PR opportunities throughout the industry and regions
- Develop a company email marketing strategy to keep clients and perspectives up-to-date on our efforts
- Manage all social media accounts and campaigns for both Win BIG and Go BIG, including but not limited to posting to all social media platforms, social media refresh, and advertising opportunities
- Conduct regular competitor & SWOT analyses of newsletters, websites, social media, case studies, etc. to ensure our companies are appearing as outstanding service providers
- Lead weekly social media meetings with internal team members and coordinate all initiatives
Why we’ll love you:
- 3-4 years of experience in integrated marketing and communications, preferably representing a public figure or personal brand
- Experience managing social media accounts and content is preferred
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, editing, and proofing expertise, and project management experience
- Ideally has experience in email marketing and website management (i.e., MailChimp, Medium, WordPress, Square Space)
- Ability to lead and manage meetings with upper management, demonstrating the importance of marketing strategies and ideas
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding and authentic verbal and written communication skills
- Up to date with the latest media trends and marketing practices
- Self-starter with a high level of motivation and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Why you’ll love us:
- You’ll be surrounded by a collaborative team that works together in a supportive and creative environment
- Our team enjoys each other’s company in and outside the office - join us for happy hours, team lunches, team outings, etc. You will always be surrounded by good people who genuinely care about you
- “Always be growing”- We invest in growing our employees both personally and professionally
- We want A-player employees, so we offer A-player benefits such as a 401k plan, unlimited PTO, sick days, flexible scheduling, paid parental leave,
- You get the chance to live at the beach – with no income tax!
Do you want to work in a creative, fun, and exciting team atmosphere? Would you like to work for an established company with an excellent reputation as an employer of choice (Atlanta's Top Workplace Award winner)? Are you passionate about environmentally sound products and practices? Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
We have an immediate need for a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Analyst to help optimize our marketing campaigns, support revenue growth, and increase funnel conversion. The best person for the job is experienced in generating analyses for varying marketing channels and strategies, has a strong marketing background, works comfortably in a fast-paced, roll up your sleeves environment, and is interested in tackling new challenges, exploring new technologies, and constantly striving for better results that drive our business.
We pay a competitive annual salary, plus bonus, depending on experience. We also offer generous benefits including medical, vision, short-term disability, dental, a health reimbursement account (HSA), a flexible spending account (FSA), life insurance, an employee assistance program (EAP), a 401(k) plan with a 6% match with immediate vesting, paid holidays, gap holidays, paid time off (PTO), paid maternity and paternity leave, a fitness reimbursement program, education reimbursements, referral incentives, performance recognition, company parties, and more. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply today!
Tosca's mission is to revolutionize the flow of perishables through the supply chain, eliminating waste at every turn. For 60 years, Tosca has developed innovative solutions that deliver supply chain improvement and measurable value for suppliers, growers, and retailers. Tosca has been at the forefront of the reusable revolution from the very beginning.
Named to the Atlanta Journal Constitution's "Top Workplaces in Atlanta" two years in a row, we promote a culture of positivity and inspire our team members to go above and beyond... for themselves, each other, and their community. We believe our team members deserve more than just a paycheck. They deserve to work in a fun environment with a supportive team that cares about each other and encourages collaboration at all levels. It's not just about being a great company; it's about being great people and serving a higher purpose. Every Tosca employee can be proud of doing their part to reduce food waste.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MARKETING ANALYST
- Develop reports and analyses from a variety of different sources website, email, social, paid search, other digital media, SEO, Direct Mail across all relative industries for North America and Global markets. This includes ad-hoc analytics and reporting requests.
- Derive actionable and strategic insights from multiple data sets to inform the optimization of advertisements and website functions. Must know the difference between insight, analysis, and reporting.
- Monitor and analyze attribution modeling dashboards within Salesforce to ensure all campaigns and spend are optimized to deliver high-quality MQLs
- Analyze A/B and Multi-variate tests across advertisements and media, communicate results and provide recommendations
- Oversee data tagging requirements, design, analysis, and final user-acceptance testing
- Analyze and generate reports on the marketing funnel to help drive greater conversion of prospects to win business.
- Manage the analysis of email marketing campaigns for core business vertical via Pardot with the goal of generating qualified leads for the Sales team.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a quantitative discipline such as economics, statistics, business analytics, or marketing science
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong communications skills with the ability to explain complex mathematical concepts to less data-savvy stakeholders
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Strong attention to detail
- Experience using Google Analytics and customized dashboards
- Demonstrated ability to turn data into easily-understood visualizations
- Highly proficient at Microsoft Excel (Visualization, Pivot Tables, V-Look Up, Macros, experience presenting data visually using Excel) and Powerpoint (creating presentations)
- Experience working in Salesforce and Pardot preferred
- Ability to manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously
- Self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen
Tosca Participates in E-Verify