Associate Director, Resource Management
The Associate Director, Resource Management is ultimately responsible for identifying and placing the right talent on the right assignment at the right time. The Resource Manager must possess a clear understanding of talent and resource needs across the account and work closely with Department Leads, Finance, and Human Resources to manage the process from initial need identification to placement to tracking and reporting on billability, allocations, and usage. The Resource Manager will also be focused on building/recommending tools and processes to streamline and scale resource operations both inside and outside the U.S.
- Establish processes for managing weekly cadence of resourcing activities, including: fielding inputs from a variety of contacts, publishing regular staffing reports/recommendations, gaining necessary approvals, and tracking/monitoring resourcing changes
- Liaise between department leads, finance, and HR to manage staffing process from request to talent planning/promotions/merits/onboarding
- Understand the ins and outs of skill sets, strengths, and weaknesses to appropriately map right talent (both internal and external) to the right (existing and new) business at the right time
- Efficiently prioritize and communicate status of open needs based on revenue status, state of the business, and current staffing structure
- Drive internal mobility and cross-agency fluid talent by aiding in the career mapping of individuals and helping to think proactively about staffing needs 6-12 months in advance
- Managing and tracking offshore roles in global sourcing (PGD) ticketing platform
- Prepare ad hoc and regular reports/deliverables that support overall capabilities and talent management for HR Team and Client Ops teams to help manage the overall talent mapping to agency LOA
- Communicate status of hiring by way of data management to all applicable audiences as relevant
- Have an understanding of metrics related to the staffing function – billability, utilization, investment allocations and revenue & margin forecasts
Partnership and Collaboration
- Partner with internal clients in a positive, professional, and constructive way; establish solid relationships
- Possess ability to influence, make business recommendations, and pivot easily to alternative plans
- Comfortable being accountable to multiple stakeholders
- Partners with Talent Acquisition and HR to help identify talent and skill gaps, prioritize open positions and gain internal financial approvals needed to begin the external hiring process.
- Maintain and optimize a pool of talented freelancers and suppliers and successfully conducting a range of negotiations across a variety of recruiting agencies and firm knowledge of recruiting policies & regulations and payroll
- Help support/drive diversity of Talent into client and project teams – ensure casted Talent represents a diverse set of backgrounds, skillsets and expertise.
- Act as confidante and partner in sensitive talent issues, maintaining the strictest of confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree, concentration in HR, business operations, marketing, or advertising preferred
- Experience in a resource management role strongly preferred
- Successfully worked in an operations role in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience in marketing, client and/or agency experience preferred
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
- Comfortable working in matrix organizational structure with accountability to more than one manager
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's and MRY’s client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Porsche, Audi of America, Volkswagen Credit, Audible, Starbucks, Five Guys, Arby’s, Georgia Natural Gas, Maaco, ESPN, The Coca-Cola Company, Smuckers and Kellogg.