June 22, 2021
WITH/agency is growing and looking for an Account Executive to champion our clients and their initiatives to success. Account Executives nurture relationships at all levels, represent the agency vision to key stakeholders, and continuously work to identify opportunities for moving business forward.
Our ideal candidate has previous agency experience in relationship management and working with marketing, branding, social, and advertising campaign execution. This person is a critical thinker and problem solver, able to learn quickly, and is driven with a goal-oriented work approach. We work WITH/clients across all industries and sizes and need a self-starter who thrives in details, takes initiative, and facilitates the execution of strategic marketing plans.
WITH is looking for more than a traditional Account Executive — we’re looking for a natural born leader with passion and a can-do attitude that smashes through the status quo.
- BA degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 2+ years relevant job experience (client relations, marketing, sales), agency experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing both client and external partner relationships
- Proactive work-style and skilled problem solver, able to work well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to an ever-changing workload
- Ability to clearly define project needs, delegate across agency departments, and set stakeholder expectations
- Work with Sr. Account Director and Account Coordinator for assigned key accounts - prescribe and identify responsibilities based on client/project needs
- Assist in managing client relationships and act as a source of knowledge of the client/business
- Reports directly to Sr. Account Director - work together to identify new business opportunities and track project progress
- Develop and lead multi-pronged project plans to track and maintain progress for the client from start to finish
- Coordinate between internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects - including contractors, media partners, etc.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Forecast and manage SOWs for client projects both internally and externally
Who We Are
Here at WITH, we stand for a world that works better together. We’re different because our business is centered around togetherness, collaboration and closeness - above all. This guiding principle is how we relate to our clients, each other and the world. Fueled by brand strategy, we help brands connect with people on an emotional level, and to do that– a higher level of understanding is necessary. We don’t talk to people, we talk WITH them. Interested? Come work WITH/us.
- Open, collaborative, and high-energy workspace and company culture
- In-office role with flexible work remote policy
- Unlimited snacks, coffee and beverages
- Conveniently located in Buckhead - close to GA 400 and Marta with free parking available
- Access to local marketing events and career development resources
- Health insurance and SIMPLE IRA with company match offering
- Paid holiday and vacation time
If interested, please submit your resume to Rose Freitag at [email protected]