Freelance Project Manager
September 13, 2021
BouncePath is seeking a freelance professional (W9) to manage a variety of marketing initiatives for commercial real estate clients in a variety of sectors.
- Management of multiple clients and projects.
- Production of marketing initiatives including digital + print collateral development, content development and overall client management.
- Preparation for, conducting client calls + meetings.
- Direction to graphic and web designers, copywriters and photographers.
- Management of deadlines + budgets.
Scope of work:
- Coordinate directly with client to establish project scope, budget parameters and deliverables; to coordinate ongoing project updates and reviews; and to deliver completed project.
- Create, manage production schedules to deliver projects ontime + onbudget.
- Provide oversight of collateral creation including: logo/brand creation, website design + development, brochure/flyer design, print +digital ads, signage, video.
- Coordinate and attend photo shoots.
- Collect content and provide direction to copywriter for: website, brochure, press releases, byline articles, social media posts, etc.
- Manage client events.
- strong writing and verbal communication skills via phone + email
- ability to communicate clearly +efficiently with clients + BouncePath team
- flexibility to work with client work flow
- ability to multi-task and manage multiple clients/projects
- Microsoft Word, Excel, email, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- commercial real estate experience a plus (but not necessary)
Hours: 10-15 hrs/week or 40-60 hrs/month**
BouncePath is a full-service, virtual agency that provides marketing and media solutions to commercial developers (retail, office, multifamily + mixed-use), commercial projects (retail, office, multifamily + mixed-use), third-party service providers (i.e. architects, engineers, general contractors, brokerage firms, attorneys, etc.). Visit our website to learn more about our firm. Here’s a look at some of our representative work.
** hours may fluctuate month-to-month based on client workflow