Marketing Communications Manager
February 7, 2022
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for creating and implementing plans to increase market share, collaborating with cross-functional teams that include production, development, and sales personnel, to produce effective promotional materials in multiple formats.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop and implement strategic communications strategy to drive brand awareness, generate new leads, grow sales, and build customer loyalty.
- Manage the overall brand concept in the US, which includes creating, adapting, improving, and optimizing print and digital communications.
- Identify appropriate print and social media channels for targeted campaigns.
- Collaborate with others throughout the organization on complex projects involving the image, vision, mission, or message of the company.
- Develop an annual calendar of activities to support brand position and sales activities to meet business objectives.
- Create budget and manage spending to create maximum ROI across a variety of channels.
- Oversee the purchasing, placement, and coordination of advertisements and other marketing materials.
- Assist with the development, design and execution of marketing events and tradeshows.
- Manage regional inbound marketing development.
- Actively manage agency partners and suppliers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
1. Creative Thinking.
- Communication Skills.
- Influence and Persuasion.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Collaboration Skills.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopies.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, sit, walk, stand, and hear. This employee may be required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, kneel and occasionally lift up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position regularly requires long hours and some weekend work for tradeshows.
This position requires up to 25% travel, both locally and within the U.S.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a Corporate Marketing department or Advertising/Creative agency.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience working with inbound marketing and email automation.
To be considered, please provide the following:
- A current version of your resume
- A portfolio of your previous work
TenCate Protective Fabrics prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.