Sr. Account Executive
February 11, 2022
Tombras, a 450+ person, full-service, national advertising agency with a digital mindset, is seeking a Sr. Account Executive.
You’ll be joining one of the top independent agencies in North America. We blur the lines between a creative agency, a digital agency and a management consultancy. Our digital offering is married to the discipline and rigor of our Effie-winning strategists and Cannes Lion-winning creative directors. We are united by our philosophy: Connecting Data & Creativity for Business Results®. You’ll also be a part of a highly creative agency that has been recognized by Advertising Age, Adweek, Communication Arts, Fast Company, Forbes and Fortune. Tombras was recently named one of Ad Age’s A-List Agencies to Watch.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships, providing leadership with assigned clients regarding project implementation
- Interface with internal agency departments and clients to advise status of on-going projects and ensure the smooth cooperation between resources, and the flow of the projects to track them on time, and on budget
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions to develop tactics that will achieve client objectives
- Manage digital jobs related to web, mobile, online media, PPC, social media, etc.
- Perform general research about the client’s products or services as needed and continuously benchmark against competitors
- Responsible for opening jobs, tracking jobs through to completion, reviewing and monitoring/managing budgets for all client work
- Conduct status meetings with internal team and client
- Coordinate all activities with the agency team and provide ongoing direction and status
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by account group supervisor
What you bring:
- 3+ years of Account Executive/Project Management work in a traditional or interactive agency with experience working with and managing creative and production teams
- Retail client experience, a strong plus
- Thorough understanding of creative development and production process for both traditional and interactive media-based programs
- Experience estimating, tracking, and managing multi-phase project budgets
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, proofreading and organizational skills
- Experience in assisting with the development of client presentations in Keynote
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Google Docs and working in a Mac environment
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising in communications or communications studies
- Willingness to travel for business
Why you’ll want to work at Tombras:
- Modern offices & amenities in desirable locations (Downtown Knoxville/Buckhead in ATL)
- Dog-friendly office (Knoxville)
- Casual dress & environment
- Free Parking
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous parental leave for primary and non-primary caregivers.
- Medical (PPO or High Deductible option) for employee + dependents
- Employer-paid Dental & Vision
- Employee Assistance Program for employees + dependents
- Includes 3 free counseling sessions per life event
- HSA Employer Contributions
- Dependent Care FSA Option
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Participation + discretionary employer contribution
- Highly collaborative and high-energy work environment
- Model of ongoing feedback for continuous career growth and development
- A company culture of promotions from within and an atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
This position can be based remotely or in Knoxville, TN, Atlanta, GA or remain remote. If you haven’t heard, Knoxville is one of the coolest cities (just ask HuffPost, Buzzfeed and Forbes). Seriously — if you’re lucky, we might help you relocate here.
Tombras is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, appearance, opinions or beliefs and more.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Job may require traveling overnight, driving long distances as required and sitting for extended periods of time with occasional walking and standing and occasionally lifting or carrying articles weighing less than 10 pounds.
Remote employees must be based in the United States.