Summer Internship Opportunities
April 13, 2022
Tombras, an independent, 450+ person, national full-service advertising agency is searching for summer interns.
Why you’ll want to work at Tombras:
You’ll be joining one of the top independent agencies in North America. Connecting Data & Creativity for Business Results® is working for our clients and creating a flywheel affect fueling both client and agency growth. You’ll be a part of a highly creative agency that has been recognized by AdAge, Adweek, Communication Arts, Fast Company, Forbes and Fortune. Tombras was recently named a 2022 AdAge A-List Standout Agency.
What to expect as an Intern at Tombras:
- Commitment to a 12 week, paid internship, $18 an hour starting on 6/6/2022 and ending on 8/19/2022 with a maximum of 25 hours per week.
Current Summer Internship Openings:
- Candidates should have prior work or life experience in a relevant field, be currently enrolled as a Senior in a Bachelor’s program, or a recent graduate with a major in Media, Marketing, Advertising, or similar field (a degree is not required)
- A passion for advertising and an eagerness to tell a story and a gift for making people see it.
- You work well as a team player in a flexible, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- You must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills
Internships may be based in our Knoxville office or may be based remotely pending the nature of work to be performed. Location of the internship is subject to change with proper notice based on evolving company policies and applicable COVID-19 guidelines.
Tombras is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.